Techary looks to redefine the way customers procure, implement, and support their technology estate. Our slogan “Technology, done differently” embodies our belief that the way technology is supported needs to innovate and that today’s customer requires more than the traditional MSP / VAR approach offers.
We are a young, ambitious and growing company with a global presence. Our customers range from small start-ups that engage us to design and manage their entire stack, through to global enterprises that depend on us for vital infrastructure. We’ve helped customers expand across the globe, support infrastructure that powers financial markets and migrate mission-critical workloads.
Being part of our start-up like culture, you’ll gain exposure to all areas of the business to help develop your career, with the backing of your peers and team.
We operate four distinct business units, they are:
Managed IT IT Projects Procurement Resourcing
With offices currently in the UK, Netherlands and US, we’re on a growth mission to continue our success to date.
- Provide administrative support to a portfolio of individuals/teams across the business, including the CEO.
- CEO support
- Plan travel, personal, and work requirements and ensure all aspects are co-ordinated – leading to a seamless experience.
- Support with workloads – identify priorities and escalate accordingly.
- Assist with production, design, and proofreading of highly complex, confidential, and technical documents and presentation.
- Own the calendar – make things run like a military operation.
- Be proactive – identify issues before they arise, you are a key part of the success of the individuals you support. You find and suggest improvements that make an impact.
- Expense processing and co-ordination.
- Inbox management where required.
- Liaise with internal and external teams for meetings, both internal and external.
- Team support
- Plan travel for senior team members and co-ordinate arrangements of travel / accommodation to ensure every trip runs as smooth as possible for our teams.
- Managing team calendars and meeting co-ordination.
- Help plan, support and execute office events and external gatherings.
- Lead and help the logical, electronic storage of documentation, throughout the organisation.
- Help build systems, processes and platforms that help the company scale on a global level.
- Our quote – legal contract process, MSA, SOW templates for example
- Be a crucial part of our development and success, a hands-on approach is required with someone who wants to grow in alignment with the growth of our business.
As our executive team expands globally, we’d like someone to lead the administrative functions of the business. Ultimately, we see this role developing into a Global Office Operations (Office Ops) and Executive Support role.
We currently have physical offices in South London (Orpington), Central London (London Bridge), Amsterdam and New York. We’re immediately planning: expansion of NYC office, Singapore build-out as well as a new fit-out for our Orpington location. As these spaces and teams develop, Techary needs a central, consistent function across the regions we operate in. We are looking for someone who will eventually act as a central point of contact to co-ordinate and lead in-country team members across the executive support and administrative functions of the business.
- At least two years’ of previous administrative or personal support experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience with scheduling complex international and domestic travel itineraries.