Global Account Manger
Techary looks to redefine the way customers procure, implement, and support their technology estate. We embrace a view of “Technology, done differently” – we believe that the way technology is supported needs to innovate and that today’s customer requires more than the traditional MSP / VAR approach.
We are a young, ambitious and growing company with global presence. Our customers range from small start-ups that engage us to design and manage their entire stack, through to global enterprises that depend on Techary for vital infrastructure. We’ve helped customers expand across the globe, support infrastructure that powers financial markets and migrate mission-critical workloads.
Being part of our start-up feel culture, you’ll have exposure that will help develop your career, with the backing of your peers and team.
We operate four distinct business units to enable this, namely:
Managed IT IT Projects Procurement Resourcing
We’re an established company with offices in the UK and US. We are on a growth mission to continue our success to date. We are looking for energetic, forward thinking IT professionals to join us on our journey. We don’t operate like many traditional VARs / MSP / IT providers, we operate with a vibrant culture, and all get involved to help support our customers.
Working with some of our larger, global customers, you’ll become their primary point of contact for their entire Techary relationship. You’ll build a direct relationship with customers, with different teams in global locations. Working with these accounts, you’ll develop an integrated approach with the customer, proactively identifying their needs and work to deliver first class customer service.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for handling all RFQ / RFP’s that customers may request, working with internal teams to formulate our responses and producing winning responses. We have a relentless focus to customer success and as a Global AM, you’ll embrace that culture, having a focus and proactive approach that ultimately develops our customer relationships.
You will define and implement account plans and strategies that look to develop customers adoption of Techary services. You’ll be able to articulate and showcase our service offerings and feedback key customer feedback to our wider business teams.
You should be a highly organised individual, with the ability to complete tasks with a high level of accuracy and agility and be committed to seeing every request and engagement through to completion.
Communication should be one of your greatest strengths, and you should excel at being able to review a situation or project, take a fair and level-headed approach, and give input and assistance into producing the required business outcome.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Own the client relationships and day to day requirements of some our of largest customers on a global scale
- Building an effective account plan including identifying whitespace and effectively implementing and executing against this plan
- Work with all internal teams to ensure the solutions and deliverables to your key accounts are met (and exceeded where they can be)
- Report on performance and key drivers internally and to customer stakeholders
- Conduct monthly and quarterly business reviews with all key customers and report
- Own the customer within our internal CRM with consistent updates and opportunity management
- Deliver a first class service to all customer stakeholders on all key metrics, including response times, time to quote, time to deliverables and with consistent communication on all open items
- Be the point of contact for all external requests, that ultimately you then manage internally and see all requests through to execution
- Include a natural ability to network and expand our sales efforts in similar spaces, verticals and customers as part of your customer relationships
Our customers are located across the world. You will be expected to travel occasionally to customer premises with travel expenses, overnight stays and subsistence allowances provided.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- You’ll have experience working with Global Key Accounts and can demonstrate success at management and interaction with commercial relationships with global scale
- Have a key commercial approach to customer engagement
- Relentless dedication to customer success
- Have a natural ability to find and communicate areas in which Techary can add value and use an entrepreneurial approach to seeking opportunity
- You go where the customer need takes you. If you need to travel to accommodate a requirement, you have no hesitation in mobilising to meet the requirement
- You’ll have a great ability at building long term relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and with external, client contacts
- With deep analytical and planning skills, you’ll take time to set yourself deliverable objectives and plans that form part of your account strategy
- A natural over-achiever, you’ll look to expand and find opportunity and create and seek opportunity
- Knowledge and strategic insight into opportunity and service-based solution management
- Excellent articulation and communication skills
- Experience with IT MSP / VAR space
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
At Techary, we are a young, dynamic and growing company. We embrace a family culture and really do believe in working as a team to overcome any challenge we face.
We reward our staff, and inclusive of:
- Birthday as a free day holiday
- Pension scheme
- Social events run throughout the year
- Learning & Development courses paid (Microsoft, Cisco etc)
- Opportunity to work throughout the UK and internationally
- Gym membership and private healthcare offered after one years’ service
- Free breakfast, snacks and drinks (Nando’s Friday’s)