Graduate Account Executive
Techary looks to redefine the way customers procure, implement, and support their technology estate. Our slogan “Technology, done differently” embodies our belief that the way technology is supported needs to innovate and that today’s customer requires more than the traditional MSP / VAR approach offers.
We are a young, ambitious and growing company with global presence. Our customers range from small start-ups that engage us to design and manage their entire stack, through to global enterprises that depend on us for vital infrastructure. We’ve helped customers expand across the globe, support infrastructure that powers financial markets and migrate mission-critical workloads.
Being part of our start-up like culture, you’ll gain exposure to all areas of the business that will help develop your career, with the backing of your peers and the wider team.
We operate four distinct business units to enable this, they are:
Managed IT IT Projects Procurement Resourcing
With offices currently in the UK, Netherlands and US, we’re on a growth mission to continue our success to date.
For those new to sales, we’ve created a programme that promotes learning, development and success. You will be aligned to an existing Account Manager who will help build your path for a successful career in technology sales.
Day-to-day you’ll be:
- Researching and planning new customer engagements
- Building your pipeline of customers by engaging with our marketing teams, networking and learning from your lead
- Working to develop your understanding of different technologies
- Engaging in vendor demonstrations to build your knowledge and expertise
- Prospecting new business customers
- Collaborating with teams internally to help identify trends and topics that will help drive conversions of sales opportunities
Our customers are located all around the UK, and in some instances, across the world. Although you will be predominantly working from the office, you will be expected to travel occasionally to customer premises, with travel expenses, overnight stays and subsistence allowances provided.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications
This position is open to entry-level candidates and graduates.
A natural ability to understand a service or offering and the ability to seek opportunity, you’ll thrive off of converting opportunity and seeing our services make an impactful difference to our customers. Technology gives you a great opportunity to develop your sales career. Your lead will have the knowledge and expertise to demonstrate that with motivation and persistence you can become successful. Techary support our teams with the latest technology and leading tooling to help drive success.
The suitable candidate will have an attitude that is aligned to learning and development and a hunger for success from a sales role.
- Delivering results: using and planning the resources you have responsibility for to ensure delivery of agreed plans and priorities.
- Problem solving: identifying, understanding, resolving and learning from problems
- Accountability: taking responsibility for your actions and behaviour using feedback to learn and develop
- Teamwork: contributing to and supporting your team by utilising individual and shared learning and development
- Effective relationships: understanding how your behaviour affects others, showing trust, and collaborating positively
- Two-way communication: understanding and listening to others whilst communicating effectively using appropriate channels
At Techary, we embrace a family culture and really do believe in working as a team to overcome any challenge we face.
Employee benefits include:
- Birthday as a free day holiday
- Pension scheme
- Social events run throughout the year
- Learning & Development courses paid (Microsoft, Cisco etc)
- Opportunity to work throughout the UK and internationally
- Gym membership and private healthcare offered after one years’ service
- Free breakfast, snacks and drinks (Nando’s Friday’s)
Reports to: Account Manager
Salary Range: Between £20,000 and £25,000 dependent on experience.