Lifecycle & Inventory Engineer
Techary looks to redefine the way customers procure, implement, and support their technology estate. Our slogan “Technology, done differently” embodies our belief that the way technology is supported needs to innovate and that today’s customer requires more than the traditional MSP / VAR approach offers.
We are a young, ambitious and growing company with global presence. Our customers range from small start-ups that engage us to design and manage their entire stack, through to global enterprises that depend on us for vital infrastructure. We’ve helped customers expand across the globe, support infrastructure that powers financial markets and migrate mission-critical workloads.
Being part of our start-up like culture, you’ll gain exposure to all areas of the business that will help develop your career, with the backing of your peers and the wider team.
We operate four distinct business units to enable this, they are:
Managed IT IT Projects Procurement Resourcing
With offices currently in the UK, Netherlands and US, we’re on a growth mission to continue our success to date.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for processing customer device builds within our Lifecycle function, as well as manage and control our local inventory in our Orpington warehouse.
This role suits a candidate who is looking for their first role within a technology company, as well as someone who might suit the variety of tasks this role offers.
You should be a highly organised individual with the ability to complete tasks with a high level of accuracy and agility and be committed to seeing every request and engagement through to completion.
- Build and deploy customer assets as per documentation
- Own the goods in and goods out process from end-to-end
- Ensure deliveries are checked and receipted in a timely fashion
- Own the organisation of our warehouse function, with a busy schedule of incoming and outgoing deliveries and client equipment
- Manage our weekly data destruction and e-waste collections
- Maintain a high level of security and ownership within the varied elements of this role
- Prepare and package items for delivery
- Book and track courier collections
- Manage reverse logistics process
- Support with third party device repair or replacements
- Organise all incoming deliveries and client owned equipment
There are also opportunities for additional out of hours works as part of our projects team function.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Relentless attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
- Quick learner
- Proactive approach to handling tasks
Willingness to learn
- Endpoint configuration
- Including MDM
- Windows Builds
- Mac OSX Builds
- Break fix
At Techary, we embrace a family culture and really do believe in working as a team to overcome any challenge we face.
Employee benefits include:
- Birthday as a free day holiday
- Pension scheme
- Social events run throughout the year
- Learning & Development courses paid (Microsoft, Cisco etc)
- Opportunity to work throughout the UK and internationally
- Gym membership and private healthcare offered after one years’ service
- Free breakfast, snacks and drinks (Nando’s Friday’s)