Sales Account Manager
Techary looks to redefine the way customers procure, implement, and support their technology estate. Our slogan “Technology, done differently” embodies our belief that the way technology is supported needs to innovate and that today’s customer requires more than the traditional MSP / VAR approach offers.
We are a young, ambitious and growing company with global presence. Our customers range from small start-ups that engage us to design and manage their entire stack, through to global enterprises that depend on us for vital infrastructure. We’ve helped customers expand across the globe, support infrastructure that powers financial markets and migrate mission-critical workloads.
Being part of our start-up like culture, you’ll gain exposure to all areas of the business that will help develop your career, with the backing of your peers and the wider team.
We operate four distinct business units to enable this, they are:
Managed IT IT Projects Procurement Resourcing
With offices currently in the UK, Netherlands and US, we’re on a growth mission to continue our success to date.
Working with a range of existing customers, you’ll become their primary point of contact for their entire Techary relationship. You’ll build a direct relationship with customers and different teams in global locations. Working with these accounts, you’ll develop an integrated approach with the customer, proactively identifying their needs and working to deliver first class customer service.
Within the existing accounts, you’ll help to develop account plans that expand the portfolio of services taken by customers. By working to understand the customer and their current technology stack – you’ll identify and pitch solutions to customers that add value to their technology offering. You’ll be able to articulate and showcase our service offerings and relay key customer feedback to our wider business teams.
You’ll have a circa 80/20 split (80% existing business, 20% new business) that might even be attained by increasing the service offering within existing accounts.
You should be a highly organised individual with an ability to complete tasks with a high level of accuracy and agility and be committed to seeing every request and engagement through to completion.
Communication should be one of your greatest strengths, and you should excel at being able to review a situation or project, take a fair and level-headed approach, and give input and assistance into producing the required business outcome. We also empower our Account Managers to help train and develop junior team members, with progression opportunity to build a sales team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Own the client relationships and day to day requirements for existing Techary customers
- Build an effective account plan including identifying whitespace and effectively implementing and executing against this plan
- Work with all internal teams to ensure the solutions and deliverables for your accounts are met (and exceeded where they can be)
- Report on performance and key drivers internally and to customer stakeholders
- Conduct monthly and quarterly business reviews with all key customers and report
- Own the customer within our internal CRM with consistent updates and opportunity management
- Deliver a first class service to all customer stakeholders on all key metrics, including response times, time to quote, time to deliverables and with consistent communication on all open items
- Be the point of contact for all external requests, that ultimately you then manage internally and see through to execution
- Include a natural ability to network and expand our sales efforts in similar spaces, verticals and customers as part of your customer relationships
- Meet and exceed sales quotas, with the ability and desire to build a successful sales team that helps fuel the company’s mission and expansion
As our customers are located across the world, you will be expected to travel occasionally to customer premises with travel expenses, overnight stays and subsistence allowances provided.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- You’ll have experience working within the IT MSP / VAR / Reseller space and can demonstrate success at management and interaction with B2B relationships
- Have a key commercial approach to customer engagement
- Relentless dedication to customer success
- Have a natural ability to find and communicate areas in which Techary can add value and use an entrepreneurial approach to seeking opportunity
- You go where the customer need takes you. If you need to travel to accommodate a requirement, you have no hesitation in mobilising to meet the requirement
- You’ll have the ability to build long-term relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and with external, client contacts
- With deep analytical and planning skills, you’ll take time to set yourself deliverable objectives and plans that form part of your account strategy
- A natural over-achiever, you’ll look to expand and find opportunity and create and seek opportunity
- Knowledge and strategic insight into opportunity and service-based solution management
- Excellent articulation and communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience with training and developing junior sales team members
At Techary, we embrace a family culture and really do believe in working as a team to overcome any challenge we face.
Employee benefits include:
- Birthday as a free day holiday
- Pension scheme
- Social events run throughout the year
- Learning & Development courses paid (Microsoft, Cisco etc)
- Opportunity to work throughout the UK and internationally
- Gym membership and private healthcare offered after one years’ service
- Free breakfast, snacks and drinks (Nando’s Friday’s)