Techary looks to redefine the way customers procure, implement, and support their technology estate. We embrace a view of “Technology, done differently” – we believe that the way technology is supported needs to innovate and that today’s customer requires more than the traditional MSP / VAR approach.
We are a young, ambitious and growing company with global presence. Our customers range from small start-ups that engage us to design and manage their entire stack, through to global enterprises that depend on Techary for vital infrastructure. We’ve helped customers expand across the globe, support infrastructure that powers financial markets and migrate mission-critical workloads.
Being part of our start-up feel culture, you’ll have exposure that will help develop your career, with the backing of your peers and team.
We operate four distinct business units to enable this, namely:
Managed IT IT Projects Procurement Resourcing
We’re an established company with offices in the UK and US. We are on a growth mission to continue our success to date. We are looking for energetic, forward thinking IT professionals to join us on our journey. We don’t operate like many traditional VARs / MSP / IT providers, we operate with a vibrant culture, and all get involved to help support our customers.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for handling all RFQ / RFP’s that customers may request from a technical perspective. Working as a key part of our Sales function, you’ll have the natural ability to work and understand customer problems and create technology led solutions that solve customer challenges.
You’ll help to ask the right questions, provide thought provoking responses to our customers during engagement and ultimately lead the technical element of our solution or quotation proposal.
You should be a highly organised individual, with the ability to complete tasks with a high level of accuracy and agility and be committed to seeing every request and engagement through to completion.
You’ll take great pride in seeing a solution you have helped to design and specify be progressed through to completion and the outcomes delivered (and exceeded where they can be!).
- Work with our sales team to scope and create a solution across a range of technologies
- Work with our sales and account management teams to clearly scope the customer requirement and formulate a key understanding of the customer drivers behind the opportunity
- Help manage customer relationships and develop key accounts, aiding with technical roadmap input across a variety of accounts
- Attend meetings and reviews to give technical detail alongside client team
- Help to pitch and deliver our offering to clients, providing detailed technical input
- To help prepare documentation for solutions, including solution design and specification documentation
- Work within our internal CRM with consistent updates and opportunity management
- Help build solutions that deliver on a defined business requirement
- Including specific BOM creation for infrastructure projects
- Identify requests trends with our customer base and feedback to Sales management and commercial teams to provide experience-based feedback to product and solution offering
- Work closely with Sales Operations teams on deliverables and specific order requirements, as well as quotation validations from vendors and supply chain that form part of the customer solution.
Our customers are located across the world. You will be expected to travel occasionally to customer premises with travel expenses, overnight stays and subsistence allowances provided.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Relentless attention to detail
- Strong articulation and presentation skills
- High level of technical competence and experience delivering to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Technical expertise across a variety of technologies, but primarily:
- Microsoft stack
- Server Infrastructure (HPE, Dell, Ciara)
- Public Cloud (primarily Azure)
- Private Cloud and Co-location
- Networking (Cisco, Meraki, Arista, Fortinet)
- Experience with IT MSP / VAR space
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience with Financial Services technology requirements
At Techary, we are a young, dynamic and growing company. We embrace a family culture and really do believe in working as a team to overcome any challenge we face.
We reward our staff, and inclusive of:
- Birthday as a free day holiday
- Pension scheme
- Social events run throughout the year
- Learning & Development courses paid (Microsoft, Cisco etc)
- Opportunity to work throughout the UK and internationally
- Gym membership and private healthcare offered after one years’ service
- Free breakfast, snacks and drinks (Nando’s Friday’s)