Sales Operations Analyst
Techary looks to redefine the way customers procure, implement, and support their technology estate. Our slogan “Technology, done differently” embodies our belief that the way technology is supported needs to innovate and that today’s customer requires more than the traditional MSP / VAR approach offers.
We are a young, ambitious and growing company with global presence. Our customers range from small start-ups that engage us to design and manage their entire stack, through to global enterprises that depend on us for vital infrastructure. We’ve helped customers expand across the globe, support infrastructure that powers financial markets and migrate mission-critical workloads.
Being part of our start-up like culture, you’ll gain exposure to all areas of the business that will help develop your career, with the backing of your peers and the wider team.
We operate four distinct business units to enable this, they are:
Managed IT IT Projects Procurement Resourcing
With offices currently in the UK, Netherlands and US, we’re on a growth mission to continue our success to date.
In this role, you’ll be a key part of our Sales Operations team, which work together to help us to convert opportunities and deliver a seamless service to our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with the Global Operations Lead, you will form part of the Sales Operations team that operates globally to service customer requirements
- Help our sales team with the pricing and procurement of opportunities as well as helping to qualify and source products for our opportunities
- Source stock for components across our global supply chain
- Process customer orders and provide internal business updates on the status of open orders
- Support the purchasing function, communicating any problems that may impact business operations
- Act as an interface between vendors and internal teams on purchasing activities
- Own the administration of opportunities and work to meet business and customer-facing SLAs
- Work to ensure we achieve the best commercial advantages for both us and our customers on all opportunities
- Work to constantly review and update our approved supplier lists and maintain supplier reviews/approvals across our supply chain
- Actively manage suppliers to resolve price, delivery, invoice of fulfilment issues
- Own the logistics co-ordination of deliveries and collections from customer sites
- Organized, methodical and detail-driven
- Excellent communication skills
- The desire for customer success
- Relentless attention to detail
- Strong articulation and communication skills
- Quick learner – we’re a fast-paced technology business, there is lots to learn and a successful candidate will quickly develop a deep understanding of the products and services we provide
- Experience with IT MSP / VAR space
- Vendor / Supplier management
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
Experience within a procurement function – understanding of procurement process
Our customers are located all around the UK, and in some instances, across the world. Although you will be predominantly on the support desk, you will be expected to travel occasionally to customer premises, with travel expenses, overnight stays and subsistence allowances provided.
At Techary, we embrace a family culture and really do believe in working as a team to overcome any challenge we face.
Employee benefits include:
- Birthday as a free day holiday
- Pension scheme
- Social events run throughout the year
- Learning & Development courses paid for (Microsoft, Cisco etc)
- Opportunity to work throughout the UK and internationally
- Gym membership and private healthcare offered after one years’ service
- Free breakfast, snacks and drinks (Nando’s Fridays)
Reports to: Sales Operations Lead
Salary Range: Between £25,000 and £30,000 dependent on experience.